- Capricorn: wow you pissed me off so I'm going to sulk in silence and snap if spoken to
- Aquarius: YOU MADE ME UPSET IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD /melts into a dramatic heap
- Pisces: I'M GONNA FUCKING THROW THINGS. LIKE THE BIGGEST TANTRUM. YOU HAVE -EVER- SEEN.
- Aries: WOW I'M SO MAD for like a second. What's for dinner?
- Taurus: BRB SMASHING HEADLONG THROUGH A WALL TO KILL YOU
- Gemini: Oh, I'm not mad. Wait. YES I FUCKING AM. Okay maybe not. BUT THEN AGAIN--
- Cancer: ...oh. I'm angry. But you'll never know. Tillit'stoolate. Cookie?
- Leo: /INDISCERNIBLE NOISES OF RAGE
- Virgo: how could you do this to me. how. HOW??? Get out of my life. No wait baby come back...
- Libra: Passively plotting your demise.
- Scorpio: This'll only sting for a second. GOD I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
- Sagittarius: I have to leave before I kill someone. Bye!
Everything here still applies.
For a while, Goku used to wear his hair in a ponytail. Did he do it himself?
Minekura: Oh, we’re touching a sore spot! (laughter) There’s no way Goku would have done it on his own, back then, so it had to be Sanzo… And why did it have to be tied? I can’t picture the scene in full detail, but if I think about it Goku’s hair got stuck somewhere in an altar and made a total mess, so Sanzo would have said “I’ll cut your hair” and since Goku was so against that he had no other option but to give in. So every morning Goku would come by with a string and say “Sanzooo, tie it up for me!” until it became a daily routine. Sanzo would find it bothersome, but do it anyway. It’s charming to think about.
—But he (Hakkai) never loses his temper
Minekura: Sure, I think if Hakkai fills the washing machine while scolding him, it would be worse, so he would force Gojyo to do that saying ” it would be better put them in the washing machine” and then cooling down he woud say “That’s the spirit…”
- You could say that the groups have great resonance among readers?
Minekura: Minekura: Maah, which combination is best, or are there any requests on Sanzo and Goku, Gojyo and Hakkai, there are many. Perhaps, I think, who is the most stable. After drawing the stories of Gojyo and Hakkai there were many voices. But the fact is that those were standing still for a long time, but to tell the truth, it happened when Goku and Hakkai were sucked from the gourd too. But in that case, there were soon a battle, they were in a crisis situation, i don’t think ii will draw them in that way. The nature of the relationship between Gojyo and Sanzo is always unchanged. Despite traveling together from long time tit’s been usless. The impression of Sanzo to Gojyo has not changed at all. Those two have the same relationship. For this reason, it was fun to imagine the two of them alone in the inn (laughs).
- If these two will divide the same room, it would be no conversation, but only fights.
Minekura:”I don’t wan’t to share my dessing room with him” they are like two prima donna. But in some cases, those two are not out of place. The only thing that connects them is smoking. When they smoke they throw ashes everywhere, and are persecuted for this, in this they understand each other very well (laughs). The purpose of smoking is to smoke in company. You can tell when they line up together and smoke, I think is this kind of relationship. Ah, but when it comes to arguing with Gojyo, Sanzo is the most talkative. And when it appens, Gojyo yells nonsense. Sanzo aims to the feelings, so Gojyo doesn’t know how to answer. This irritates him so much.
- It seems that they share the same characteristics.
Minekura: Definitely yes. Even when Gojyo gets nervous seriously, the vein on his temple threatens to explode. Usually he has the capability to be the most stupid and making jokes, but when he get seriously angry “AAH!?” and the vein on his forehead start to pulse. But this is why Gojyo is so funny! And probably, I think, among the readers, in different age groups, he has raised. Younger readers do not like him … for them is an unnecessary womanizer, they did not understand in what he is good, “among the 4 the only one I hate is Gojyo” young people who say that are many.
- It seems there are big divisions.
Minekura: In one way or another, I go on to draw them since 15 years, when the readers start to read it they were to the elementary school and then to middle or high school, some of them now are older then the 4 . So now they say “I have understand Gojyo now, he is so good”and listen to that is wanderful (ride)
new generation should be EXTERMINATE
, how you can hate Gojyo? he’s the best!